THE LAW OF RHYTHM
Our world moves in cycles – everything is constantly changing. For example, we have seasons and we have the cycles of the moon.
As individuals, we have cycles as well. Whatever we are going through will not last, it is temporary. Ocean tides ebb and flow. The economy has ups and downs.
This law is sometimes referred to as the Law of Perpetual Motion.
Practical Practices to Align with the Law of Rhythm.
As mentioned above, our lives move in cycles. When we have a life challenge we can focus on a positive outcome and wait it out – everything changes – change is a constant; more favorable times will come and they’re more likely to arrive sooner when we focus on a positive outcome.
Wait out the challenging times, focusing on the solution and make the most of the good times when they arrive.
Bottom line: We can affect this law by raising our vibration and focusing on the positive aspects of other people and events in our life. A high vibration attracts high vibrational events in our life.
“Everything flows out and in; everything has its tides;
all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests
in everything; the measure of the swing to the right,
is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm
― Three Initiates, The Kybalion
“The Hermetic Master, or advanced student, polarizes himself [or herself] at the desired pole, and by a process akin to “refusing” to participate in the backward swing, or, if you prefer, a “denial” of its influence over him, he stands firm in his polarized position, and allows the mental pendulum to swing back along the unconscious plane. All individuals who have attained any degree of self-mastery, accomplish this, more or less unknowingly, and by refusing to allow their moods and negative mental states to affect them, they apply the Law of Neutralization. The Master, however, carries this to a much higher degree of proficiency, and by the use of his Will he attains a degree of Poise and Mental Firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of those who allow themselves to be swung backward and forward by the mental pendulum of moods and feelings.” – Three Initiates. The Kybalion
Be joyful, embrace life, and thrive!
P.S. Universal Laws posts will include:
1. THE LAW OF DIVINE ONENESS – Everything is connected
2. THE LAW OF VIBRATION – Everything vibrates
3. THE LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE – As above so below
4. THE LAW OF INSPIRED ACTION – We need to take action to accomplish something
5. THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT – The law of karma
6. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION – Like attracts like
7. THE LAW OF PERPETUAL ENERGY TRANSMUTATION – Everything is always changing
8. THE LAW OF RELATIVITY – Everything is neutral, everything is relative
9. THE LAW OF BALANCE and THE LAW OF GENDER – Creation (in this universe?) requires two energies, masculine and feminine
10. THE LAW OF POLARITY – Everything has an opposite
11. THE LAW OF RHYTHM – Everything moves in a cycle
©2020 – Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print with permission. Randall Monk – www.TimelyGuidance.com