LIVING EACH DAY AS A MASTER
Your life experiences are the way they are because of your perceptions and beliefs. Change these and you change your reality. You see and experience life according to the thought frequencies that you project via your everyday thinking.
You may not want to accept this, but nevertheless, it is truth. Self-mastery means just that, mastering your desires, your thoughts, emotions and feelings, and changing habits that are not for your highest good. We assure you, dear hearts, the seemingly easy road is a rough detour or the long way home, for it is the ego that urges you onward to greater excess, sense-satisfaction and self-serving interests.
- The moment you awaken, while still in an Alpha State of consciousness, take a few minutes to review your night.
- See if you can recapture any of your dreams and their meanings. Dreams are one of the ways your guides and Higher Selves communicate with you.
- Envision a crystalline pillar of golden-white Light radiating down from your Divine I AM Presence, and surrounding you and then anchoring in the crystalline core of the Earth.
- See a laser beam of Light spiraling down through your crown chakra, piercing each chakra as it moves down your spinal column, igniting it like a fluorescent tube and moving out the root chakra into the Earth’s core.
- Choose your own affirmation or say something like this: “I call upon my Divine I AM Presence and my angelic helpers to guide, direct, inspire and protect me this day for my greatest good and the highest good of all.”
- You may also call on the beloved Archangel Sandalphon to keep you grounded and anchored to the Earth as you endeavor to become a multi-dimensional spiritual human/Being.
- Take a few minutes to do some deep-breathing exercises, some toning and drink a glass or two of good water.
THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- As you begin your day, envision SPIRIT PERCHED ON YOUR SHOULDER AS A SACRED WITNESS. As situations arise or you interact with people (especially in stressful situations or situations that really get your attention), become an observer of the process.
- After a while, this becomes the normal way you will function throughout the day. You experience, observe, analyze, act and integrate the wisdom of the occurrence.
- By operating in this manner, you move out of the realm of cause and effect, and into a state of grace.
- Practice being thankful for the beauty and bounty in your life by maintaining an attitude of gratitude.
- Notice what is “right” about the people in your world, thereby reinforcing their positive traits.
- Endeavor to make it a habit to read something uplifting and inspiring every evening, even if it is for only a few minutes.
- After you are in bed and just before falling asleep, take a few minutes to review your day. No judgment or recrimination, just be an observer. Did you experience more loving interaction than negative interaction? (Remember, you can tell how well you are doing by the people and experiences you draw to you).
- After you have completed the review of your day, say something like: “I call upon the Mighty Law of Forgiveness (or the angel of forgiveness) to transmute, balance and harmonize any discordant energy that I have projected today that was not of Love/Light.”
AFTER A SHORT TIME, ALL THIS WILL BECOME HABITUAL AND A NATURAL PART OF YOUR DAILY/NIGHTLY ROUTINE, AND YOU WILL BE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING THE MASTER OF YOUR WORLD ONCE MORE. A WORLD FILLED WITH WONDER, BEAUTY, BOUNTY, PEACE AND JOY. IT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT, BELOVEDS, WHY NOT CLAIM IT?
Only you can decide how little or how much you will use the tools offered you. But be assured, if you don’t use them, you will not be able to make the changes you desire as easily or as quickly. The choice is always yours.